30TH ANNUAL AMISH COUNTRY BIKE TOUR
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2016
Ride with us in 2016!The ride starts and stops at:
411 Legislative Avenue
Dover, DE 19901
Loops: 15, 25, 50, 62 and 100 miles, each of which starts and stops at Legislative Mall in Dover.
Day-of Registration: 7-10 A.M.
Mass Start: 8 A.M.
Optional Start Times: 7-10 A.M.
Like us on Facebook for the most up-to-the-minute bike tour news.
Delaware's 30th Annual Amish Country Bike Tour:The state's largest and most fun cycling event -- will be Saturday, September 10, 2016, starts and stops at 411 Legislative Avenue in historic Dover, Delaware. Last year in 2015, 2,200+ cyclists from 25 states and England participated in the event. Register online by September 4, or at the event on Saturday, September 10 from 7-10 a.m. Cash or credit cards accepted.
- Before July 1, 2016: $40/adults; $20 ages 5-16; under 5, free.
- July 1- July 31, 2016: $50/adults; $25 ages 5-16; under 5, free.
- August 1- September 9, 2016: $60/adults; $30 ages 5-16; under 5, free.
- Day of registration is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Cash and Credit cards will be accepted, No Checks. $60/adults; $30 ages 5-16; under 5, free.
- If registered on August 22 or after your bib will be available for pick up at the "Bib Pick-Up" Tent the day of the bike tour from 7-10 a.m.
- Includes bike tour map, giveaways, up to four food/rest stops including the famous "pie stop" at the Amish Schoolhouse AND the after-tour catered picnic!
- Event is rain or shine, no refunds.
Lodging Information for Amish Country Bike Tour Weekend Please click the reservations button at the bottom of this page or at the top to be forwarded to Kent County hotels.
The order below is based upon proximity to the start/finish line:
Home2Suites, Days Inn, Super 8, Holiday Inn Downtown, Mainstay Suites, Red Roof Inn, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, Dover Downs Hotel Resort, Comfort Inn & Suites, Hampton Inn Dover, Hilton Garden Inn, Microtel Inn & Suites, Best Western - Galaxy Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Sleep Inn.
Hotels in neighboring Kent County communities:
Days Inn, Milford, Hampton Inn, Milford, Baymont Inn, Harrington, Holiday Inn & Express, Harrington, Super 8 Harrington, Best Western, Smryna.
Ocean to Bay Bike Tour: